Find a New Way to MOVE this Summer
Summer is a great time to try a new class before the Fall Session starts up again or for our advanced students, you must keep in shape over the summer.
Each family can register for the Summer -Sign-IN system.
You simply buy a $50 or $100 Summer Pass and explore different classes.
All passes must be used prior to the Fall Session.
30 minutes = 1 sign-in; 60 minutes = 2 sign-ins; semi-private lesson = 3 sign-ins; private lessons = 4 sign-ins
- Pom Technique – for any student wishing to tryout for Poms in Junior High and High School
- Leaps & Turns Technique
- Lyrical Choreography – learn to make up a lyrical piece
- Stretch and Relaxation – learn how to do proper stretches & breathe through them for the ultimate benefit
- Ballet Intensive – for advanced students
- Pre-Pointe & Pointe – students working on pointe technique
- Tap for Teenagers- Always wanted to learn to tap dance – think you are too old? Never!
- Tap Time – tap for elementary aged students
- Tap Time with Teddy- younger students – bring a teddy bear and learn to tap dance too
- Cha Cha Dance – based on a book – preschool – early elementary
- Lyrical Angels – based on a book – preschool – early elementary
- Hula Hoop Dance
- Irish Dance – will perform with Fiddle Camp at the end of the summer
- Broadway – Triple Threat – learn techniques for auditions in your next school Musical
- Special Stars – For special Needs students. Parents/siblings can join the class as well. Optional Performance @ Special Olympics Funfest
- Toddling Tots & Parents – Ages 6 months – 4 years
Dates and Times Coming Soon – For More information, please contact Angela Flaherty -630-201-4305